Hlavní strana > Zpravodajství > Sport > Box > 17.11.2019
Prohledáno za: 0.004sec. V této kategorii je registrováno 4 zdrojů.
RSS Přidej na Seznam.cz Add to Google

Zpravodajství - Sport - Box - 17. listopadu 2019

Zvolte si dnešní den, nebo celý tento měsíc, nebo pro změnu data použijte kalendář.

Strana: 1/ 13 Celkem nalezeno 124 záznamů.

Carl Frampton wants Jamel Herring fight in March

Náhled
17.11.2019 23:59
Boxing News
Carl Frampton
Carl Frampton wants Jamel Herring fight March

Carl Frampton Andres Gutierrez Óscar Valdez Frampton vs. Herring Jamel Herring Tyler McCreary Valdez vs. GutierrezBy Kenneth Friedman: Carl “The Jackal” Frampton has set his sights on a fight against WBO super featherweight champion Jamel Herring for St. Patrick’s Day in New York on March 17, according to @SundayLifeSport. Herring vs. Frampton is a fight that will be easy to make, given that both guys are with Top Rank Boxing. […] Read full article: Carl Frampton wants Jamel Herring fight in March @ Boxing News 24 Číst dále >>> Přeložit do en

Trump dismisses Mike Pence aide Jennifer Williams, who overheard Zelensky call, as 'Never Trumper'

Náhled

Trump dismisses Mike Pence aide Jennifer Williams, who overheard Zelensky call, as 'Never Trumper' In her testimony, Jennifer Williams said Trump's July 25 call with Ukraine's president "struck me as unusual and inappropriate." Číst dále >>> Přeložit do en

Gervonta Davis’ trainer talks Lomachenko, Haney & Gamboa

Náhled
17.11.2019 22:41
Boxing News
Gervonta Davis
Gervonta Davis’ trainer talks Lomachenko Haney Gamboa

Gervonta Davis Vasyl Lomachenko Yuriorkis Gamboa Calvin Ford Davis vs. Gamboa Devin Haney ShowtimeBy Chris Williams: Gervonta ‘Tank’ Davis’ trainer Calvin Ford talks about the WBC giving Vasiliy Lomachenko their Franchise tag, and he has some interesting things to say about Devin Haney sparring. Ford is getting former IBF/WBA super featherweight champion Davis (22-0, 21 KOs) ready for his fight against Yuriorkis Gamboa (30-2, 18 KOs) on December […] Read full article: Gervonta Davis’ trainer talks Lomachenko, Haney & Gamboa @ Boxing News 24 Číst dále >>> Přeložit do en

Child abuse victims should have right to sue paedophiles caught with images of them, children charities say

Náhled

Child abuse victims should have right to sue paedophiles caught with images of them, children charities say Child abuse victims should be given new rights to sue paedophiles caught viewing or sharing indecent images of them, children charities have said. The Children’s Charities’ Coalition on Internet Safety (CCCIS) called for the initiative arguing it would act as a deterrent for offenders, who now know they are unlikely to go do jail, as it could mean potentially losing their homes and pensions if caught with abuse material. The CCCIS, which represents charities such as the NSPCC and Barnardo’s, said those convicted of indecent images should also face a new automatic surcharge to fund the treatment and therapy costs of victims of abuse. The call comes as police have previously said they are struggling to cope with the now more than 5,000 arrests being made for indecent images every year. Police chiefs have argued that some paedophiles caught with indecent images could be dealt with by conditional cautions to lighten the caseload.  John Carr OBE, Secretary of the CCCIS, said : "If you assume these offenders are rational, they must know that the chances of them being caught, convicted and sent to jail are very close to zero. "But if they knew that if they were caught their house, their car, their pension, their assets could be at risk as they are obliged to pay compensation to the victims, that would act as a major deterrent. "Why should the taxpayer pick up the entire bill (for victim treatment) if the guys who are responsible can fund it? We’ve got the phrase ‘the polluter pays’ - here we want the abuser to pay." Victims of child abuse can currently sue their abusers through the civil courts, however their rights regarding people caught with images or recordings of their abuse are far less clear. The CCCIS, said that explosion in abuse images being shared on the internet was causing long-lasting trauma to victims whose abuse had been recorded. Last year the US-based watchdog, the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, said it received reports of 18 million images worldwide being shared across major tech platforms, including 16 million just from Facebook. The CCCIS also argued an automatic surcharge should be levied on the growing numbers of people caught with images, on top of the current victim surcharge, which would fund care for victims. Currently all people convicted in UK courts pay a victim surcharge of up to £181, the proceeds of which are dispersed among various victims' charities. Mr Carr added: "The victims of sexual abuse are completely clear and know that those images are circulating on the internet and being downloaded. Some of these young people will have that pain and burden the rest of their lives. "That is a huge source of stress and anxiety for them, and so the who business of downloading needs to be discouraged and stopped." Číst dále >>> Přeložit do en

Rights group: Nicaragua plans charges for detained activists

Náhled

Rights group: Nicaragua plans charges for detained activists Authorities will file charges against a group of anti-government opposition activists, including 13 who were arrested for supporting protesters demanding freedom for people they consider political prisoners, a rights group said Sunday. María Oviedo, a lawyer with the Permanent Commission on Human Rights in Nicaragua, said charges would be formally presented Monday. Police have maintained a tight cordon around the area, and water and electricity services have been cut. Číst dále >>> Přeložit do en

Trump labels top Pence aide a 'Never Trumper'

Náhled

Trump labels top Pence aide a 'Never Trumper' President Donald Trump on Sunday labeled one of his vice president’s top national security aides a “Never Trumper,” a day after it was disclosed that she had said the president’s July call with Ukraine was “unusual and inappropriate” in a deposition to Congress. Trump tweeted that the aide, Jennifer Williams — “whoever that is,” he said — should read the transcripts of both his calls with President Volodymyr Zelensky of Ukraine: the July 25 call at the center of the impeachment inquiry, as well as an initial April 21 call that the White House released a summary of Friday. Číst dále >>> Přeložit do en

American Submarines Are in the Crosshairs of China

Náhled

American Submarines Are in the Crosshairs of China China will deploy a force of aerial drones to stalk American submarines in the Western Pacific. Číst dále >>> Přeložit do en

Hong Kong police threaten to fire live ammunition at democracy protesters

Náhled

Hong Kong police threaten to fire live ammunition at democracy protesters Hong Kong police and pro-democracy protesters were fighting into the early hours of Monday morning, with police threatening to use live ammunition against protesters in the face of barrages of Molotov cocktails from demonstrators who have occupied a university campus.  While three protesters have been shot during the 24 weeks of protests so far, this is the first time in the crisis the police have issued the stark warning.  "If they (protesters) continue such dangerous actions, we would have no choice but to use minimum force, including live rounds," said police spokesman Louis Lau during a Facebook live broadcast. The warning came after a Hong Kong police officer was shot in the leg with an arrow fired by protesters during a day-long tear-gas and petrol-bomb fuelled standoff between anti-government protesters and police.  Police on Monday morning had surrounded the Hong Kong Polytechnic University to prevent protesters from escaping as they move in.   Photographs of the injured officer were posted on the Hong Kong Police’s Facebook page, showing the arrow sticking out of the officer's lower leg.     An officer was hit in the calf by an arrow fired by protesters outside the Polytechnic University of Hong Kong Credit: EPA-EFE/REX/Hong Kong Police Force Police confirmed that the man hit was a media liaison officer, who often join police lines acting as a buffer for the press in the protests.  On Sunday afternoon, police deployed water cannons and armoured vehicles, which broke through blockades strewn with bricks and nails and dispersed protesters with bursts of blue dye laced with pepper spray.    Protesters retreated back towards the campus, blocking projectiles and tear gas with umbrellas and makeshift shields. There are estimated to be 200 protesters barricaded inside the university.  Meanwhile, on the roof of the university, protesters fired arrows and catapults with flaming projectiles towards police lines.   Warning shots were reportedly fired by police and tear gas was still being launched towards the university at 4am local time after an ultimatum for students to surrender expired, as tensions showed no sign of easing.  Anti-government protesters were hosed down inside the campus by volunteer medics Credit: ANTHONY WALLACE/AFP via Getty Images The university is near the Hung Hom cross-harbour tunnel, a 10-lane thoroughfare between the Kowloon Peninsula and Hong Kong Island.  The crossing has been a key target for protesters, who have vandalised the toll booths at the crossing, shutting down the crucial transport tunnel for more than five days.   Protesters on Sunday night also set fire to a footbridge overlooking the cross-harbour tunnel, causing a large explosion.   The university is stockpiled with Molotov cocktails and petrol bombs, many which were strewn on the footbridges in anticipation for a police assault.  University campuses have been the latest battlegrounds of fierce clashes between protesters and police, with multiple campuses across Hong Kong vandalised and barricaded by protesters dressed in black, who say they are defending the universities from the police.  The Polytechnic University is the last remaining campus in Hong Kong still held by protesters, while the others that were once occupied have been largely abandoned.   An armoured police truck burns after being hit with Molotov cocktails,  Credit: REUTERS/Adnan Abidi Speaking on Sunday afternoon, Sir Malcolm Rifkind, the former Foreign Secretary, urged restraint from Carrie Lam, Hong Kong's Chief Executive, and protesters.   “Hong Kong’s Chief Executive has the responsibility to do everything possible to prevent a massacre. She must order the police to exercise restraint and not to use live ammunition or other forms of lethal force," he said.  "A bloodbath on a Hong Kong campus would be devastating for Hong Kong as a whole. I also urge those students who have engaged in violence to stop. I condemn violence on all sides and I call on both sides to show restraint and pull back from the brink.” Read More Hong Kong crisis The Hong Kong Education Bureau announced that primary and secondary schools will stay closed on Monday across the city, citing safety concerns.  The protests initially began with the demand to withdraw a now-shelved extradition bill, which pro-democracy figures feared was a sign of increasing control being exerted on Hong Kong from Beijing and the Chinese central government.  The unrest and protests has since evolved into calls for greater Číst dále >>> Přeložit do en

Hong Kong protesters with bows, arrows battle police for control of university, dozens arrested

Náhled

Hong Kong protesters with bows, arrows battle police for control of university, dozens arrested Hong Kong students shot arrows at police firing tear gas as escalating violence paralyzed the semi-autonomous Chinese territory's educational system. Číst dále >>> Přeložit do en

Boeing, Airbus kept in suspense over big Dubai jet deals

Náhled

Boeing, Airbus kept in suspense over big Dubai jet deals Airbus and Boeing fought to save billions of dollars of jet deals on Sunday as host airline Emirates kept the Dubai Airshow in suspense over dozens of tentative orders designed to fine-tune the world's largest international airline network. The world's top jetmakers are trying to win final approval for more than $30 billion in orders from Emirates that have been on ice for up to two years as Emirates protests about industrial delays. Interlocking deals involving a total of 110 Boeing 787 and Airbus A330neo and A350 are up for grabs, but it remains unclear whether there was room for all them in Emirates' revised fleet, delegates said. Číst dále >>> Přeložit do en

Strana: 1/ 13 Celkem nalezeno 124 záznamů.

Líbí se Vám tato stránka? Sdílejte ji s ostatními.

Přidat.eu záložku

uživatelské kanályVlastní zdroje: Zpravodajství - Sport - Box

Přidejte svůj vlastní RSS zdroj, který budete vitět pouze Vy na stránkách jednotlivých kategorií. Maximální počet na každé stránce je 8.

Pro změny se prosím přihlašte ke svému účtu.

 

+ Přidej RSS kanál | Copyright (c) 2009 Seznam.name. All rights reserved. Created by Kukej | Kontakt | Výměna odkazů

0.70755